Three Reasons Every Government Contractor Needs Endera:
- Identify potential threats before your clients notice them on-site.
- Save time and money with a rapid deployment of our “set and forget” solution.
- Improve the effectiveness of existing Insider Threat efforts.
How Endera Can Help Your Organization
Endera provides the industry’s first automated, continuous insider threat management platform, scanning thousands of public federal, state and county data sources to proactively alert organizations to potential high-risk individuals within their workforce. Our secure, easy-to-use, cloud-based platform is available as an identity-based, monthly subscription service, accessible from any web browser without any software for IT to install.
Click to view an enlarged image in a new tab.
The 13 Security Guidelines
The 13 security guidelines are allegiance to the U.S.; foreign influence; foreign preference; sexual behavior; personal conduct; financial considerations; alcohol consumption; drug involvement; emotional, mental, and personality disorders; criminal conduct; security violations; outside activities; and misuse of information technology systems.
What To Do By The Deadline of November 30, 2016
- Appoint an Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO).
- Ensure that a written Insider Threat Program is in place by November 30, 2016.
- Make sure you have a system and process in place to certify to the Defense Security Service (“DSS”) that you are executing and administering your Insider Threat Program.
- Have a system in place to document employee insider threat training.
- Be prepared to certify annually to DSS that you have conducted a self-audit or your program.